Saint-Etienne’s industrial territory is the largest concentration of SME/SMI networks after the Île de France region. In parallel, Saint-Etienne has been awarded the French Tech Design Tech label, with the objective of positioning the region as a reference in digital fields.
Regardless of your activity, Capstan’s expert lawyers specialising in employment law in Saint-Etienne will support you by creating solutions tailored to your strategy and your development.
- Collective bargaining
- CSR, diversity, social policy
- Dismissal and contractual termination
- Employee representatives, labour relations
- Employment contracts and individual employment relationships
- International mobility
- GDPR - Personal data
- Occupational health
- Public and semi-public sector
- Reorganisation and restructuring
- Supplementary social protection
- Vocational training
- Working time
The office in pictures.