Its strategic geographical position and its accessibility make the Nîmes agglomeration a territory directly linked to Northern Europe, Italy and Spain, thus offering a vast potential for economic growth in the region.
As true partners, Capstan’s expert lawyers specialising in employment law in Nîmes advise you on a daily basis to anticipate, optimise and secure your decisions in order to make them an asset of your strategy and a driving force for your development.
- Public and semi-public sector
- Occupational health
- International mobility
- GDPR - Personal data
- Working time
- Vocational training
- Supplementary social protection
- Reorganisation and restructuring
- Employment contracts and individual employment relationships
- Employee representatives, labour relations
- Dismissal and contractual termination
- CSR, diversity, social policy
- Collective bargaining
The office in pictures.