The second largest metropolis in France, Marseille’s development is based on a diversified economy, combining an industrial base and competitive clusters. Large groups and companies of all sizes contribute to shaping its future and its destiny.
As true partners, Capstan’s expert lawyers specialising in employment law in Marseille advise you on a daily basis in order to anticipate, optimise and secure your decision-making, turning it into an asset for your strategy and a driving force for your development.
- Collective bargaining
- CSR, diversity, social policy
- Dismissal and contractual termination
- Employee representatives, labour relations
- Employment contracts and individual employment relationships
- GDPR - Personal data
- International mobility
- Occupational health
- Public and semi-public sector
- Reorganisation and restructuring
- Supplementary social protection
- Vocational training
- Working time
23 rue Sylvabelle
- Téléphone (+33) 4 91 29 03 90
- Mail [email protected]
The office in pictures.