After a Diploma of Higher Specialised Studies (DESS- Diplôme d’études supérieures spécialisées) in social security law and supplementary social protection, I joined the firm in December 2003.
Partner — Nantes
Marie-Laure’s career path
I work in both counselling and litigation with companies in all areas of employment law: from individual to collective relations. But also in the area of social security:
- Assisting companies during URSSAF inspections: from the inspection procedure to the litigation procedure.
- Assisting companies dealing with occupational accidents and diseases: from the declaration to the litigation procedure regarding the coverage of the accident or disease by the social security organisation under the legislation on occupational risks.
- Assisting the company in challenging the imputability of sick leave or permanent disability to the accident or illness recognised as being of occupational origin.
- Assisting companies, party to an action for recognition of the employer’s gross negligence.
- Assisting companies in understanding and mastering the occupational injury/illness rate.