Capstan Avocats supports French and foreign companies in the development of their organisations: modification of legal structures (mergers, acquisitions, sales, outsourcing, etc.), or operational structures.
Capstan Avocats has in-depth knowledge of all legal issues relating to human resources and advises in-house teams, from the design of strategic plans to their implementation and monitoring of their consequences..
The firm supports companies in their acquisition, sale or reorganisation projects, together with all stakeholders:
- Transfer of employment contracts
- Effects of the operation on collective statutes (collective conventions and agreements. etc.)
- Impact on social security schemes (pension, insurance benefit schemes)
- What happens to staff representative bodies
- What happens to employee share ownership and employee savings
- Renegotiation of collective statutes
- Carrying out social audits
- Evaluation of financial issues
- Definition of strategy, schedules, support in negotiations
- Preparations of information/consultation and communication documents
- Litigation related to the challenging of collective agreements