Because company life is becoming more and more internationalised, Capstan Avocats supports its clients in their issues relating to international mobility.
The firm advises its clients when they set up in France or for the hiring of foreign employees.
As a member of Ius Laboris, Capstan Avocats manages transnational situations, which involves taking account of all specific issues and local requirements.
- Determining the applicable law and suitable contractual structure, and drafting appropriate contract clauses
- Social and fiscal definition and optimisation of pay and social benefits systems
- Managing social security issues: secondment, expatriation
- Relations with external partners: government bodies, social agencies, insurers, brokers
- Work and residence permits
- Managing the severance of contractual relations with an employee in international mobility