Because labour relations are part of a company’s day-to-day activities, Capstan’s lawyers support companies in the life of their staff representative bodies and in their relations with social partners. Capstan Avocats has recognised expertise in the sensitive field of collective bargaining.
Capstan Avocats provides advice to numerous occupational sectors for the establishment and monitoring of collective agreements and social dialogue.
The firm supports several thousands of companies in the negotiation of their collective agreements.
Capstan Avocats advises companies for setting up and managing staff representation bodies (works councils, European works councils, Central Works Councils and works committees, Health, Safety and Working Conditions Committees, staff representatives, etc.).
The firm is involved in collective litigation in connection with staff representation bodies and collective agreements.
Capstan Avocats regularly delivers training sessions for in-house operational teams on the management of staff representatives.
- Mandatory negotiations
- Conclusion and interpretation of collective agreements
- Mandatory information and consultations
- How staff representative bodies work
- Union rights
- Working hours
- Vocational training
- Forward planning of employment and skills
- Management of collective movements (strike, occupation of premises etc.)
- Collective agreement and union delegate appointment disputes